Phase 6: Cadence Assessment
Inspect the operating rhythm of your revenue growth engine and determine if the proper sequence is being followed to meet the revenue growth objectives.
- Each member of the customer facing team should know at the end of each week if they had a good week or not. Random meetings, ad hoc report requests, conference calls, and emails create havoc and destroy productivity levels.
- Hierarchy of objectives
- Stoplight report
- Daily huddle
- Weekly meeting
- Monthly alignment sessions
- Quarterly business reviews
- Annual operating plan process
- Multi-year strategic planning process