PHASE 8: PARTNER STRATEGY
A partner strategy ensures you have the right partners working for your company. This enables you to cover more of the market in a cost-effective way. Recruiting and enablement of the right partners requires improved mindshare.
- A partner strategy is routinely used to manage your partner program.
- You have a dedicated partner management organization and budget that is sufficient enough to run a best-in-class partner program.
- You have defined your Ideal Partner Profile.
- Your Ideal Partner Profile was built using a research-based process.
- You have scored each partner relative to your Ideal Partner Profile.
- You have segmented your partners and selected the ideal partner based on revenue potential and alignment with your territory strategy.
- There is an enablement program in place that provides your partners with the tools to maximize revenue for your company’s products/solutions.
- The recruiting and onboarding process results in a short ramp-to-productivity timeline for your partners.
- The revenue contribution from your partners has increased year-over-year.
- Your partner program has led to lower Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC).
- Ideal Partner Profile
- Partner Segmentation
- Partner Value Prop & Recruitment
- Partner Coverage Plan
- Partner Management Org Model & Talent
- Partner Marketing Interlock
- Partner Enablement