PHASE 5: OPPORTUNITY MANAGEMENT
A consistent opportunity management process allows repetition to turn into revenue. Having an opportunity management process also allows for best practices sharing and effective coaching. Sellers who consistently follow a process achieve results 20-25% higher than their peers.
- You have a standardized new log opportunity management process that has been rolled-out to anyone who hunts.
- Your opportunity management process is consistently followed by all hunters.
- Your standardized opportunity management process is research based and aligns with how your buyers make purchase decisions.
- Your sales cycle length is shorter than your competitors.
- Your win rate is higher than your competitors.
- Your average deal size is higher than your competitors.
- Your sales team has access to all the necessary resources to execute the opportunity management process.
- All your Opportunity Management processes are embedded into your CRM system and actively used by Sales.
- Behavioral, Leading, and Lagging KPIs are used to indicate success and/or failure of your opportunity management process.
- A robust pipeline and forecasted process is used to advance opportunities through the opportunity management process.
- Sales Methodology
- Deal Desk Process
- Sales Playbooks
- Sales Job Aids
- Pipeline & Forecast Process
- Instructor Training Guides
- Coaching Playbook & Tools