PHASE 10: TERRITORY DESIGN
Balance customer requirements, company revenue expectations and sales rep workload to grow revenues.
Everybody on the team can hit quota. Align A-Player talent to your best territories. Provide a data-driven approach to proactively attack accounts in your markets.
- You have proper coverage, which allows your sales reps to spend the right amount of time on profitable customers and prospects.
- You believe you can find hidden sales opportunities by realigning territories.
- You have defined objective criteria to use when designing territories.
- You understand the workload requirements for each account and territory.
- You understand the “ideal territory workload” for each sales rep.
- You calculate and use account potential as a key input to your territory design methodology.
- You have a process to handle account and territory assignment changes without upsetting your customer.
- Your territories are dynamically realigned using reliable data with an intuitive process.
- Your territories are designed with balance and are properly aligned with quotas.
- Your best sales reps are assigned the territories with the most potential.
- Territory Design Methodology
- Workload Capacity Model
- Territory Potential and Goals
- Account Assignment by Territory
- Bottoms-up/Tops-down Modeling
- Transition and Communication Planning