Are you a bidding professional looking for up-to-date bidding tactics and strategies? Become a BaachuScribble Padi member for free and get access to technical resources and tools, Office Hours monthly webinars plus get exclusive access to our private community, ‘Baachu Engage‘ in Facebook. Join Scribble and become the smartest bidder in your sector.Click to join for FREEFreelancing career is becoming more and more popular in the present era. The ability to work from home and being independent is drawing in more people into this new field. Given below are a few ways to carve a successful freelancing career:
1. Find your area of expertiseA single skill may not be taken seriously by companies hence do not limit yourself to one category, but do not try everything. List out a sensible skill set, explore new areas and find out what would be best suitable for your freelancing career to be built upon.
2. Create a portfolioEnsure that your skill set is displayed in the best possible manner. Make your presence felt by using social networking platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Use other digital tools also like blogs, social media, e-commerce sites, etc. Make an impactful portfolio that will get noticed easily. Keep updating these platforms as your career grows.
3. Use contractsMaking use of contracts will ensure that both your client and you are on the same page. Have a general agreement with the clients about some basic yet essential terms like:
- The produced work is original and is not plagiarized.
- The client’s information will stay confidential.
- Your payment terms.